This policy applies to all services provided by QINGDAO HULK METAL Technology Co., Ltd, including metal OEM services, freight services, after-sales services, etc.
Part 1 Definition
User: hereinafter referred to as "you" or "user", refers to the individual or organization that voluntarily leaves your information.
Personal information: refers to various information recorded by electronic or other means that can identify the identity of a specific natural person or reflect the activities of a specific natural person alone or in combination with other information, including the natural person's name, email address, needs, etc.
1. How HULK Metal collects and uses information
2. How do you manage your information
3. How HULK Metal protects your information
4. How HULK Metal handles the information of minors
6. Scope of use
1. How HULK Metal collects and uses your personal information
1. Leave a need
You can provide us with email, mobile phone, and other contact information when you leave a request, and you can decide whether you need to improve other information. If you complete the above additional information, it will help us to provide you with better service and experience, but if you do not provide the above information, it will not affect your use of the basic functions of the product.
2. To provide you with more thoughtful metal OEM services.
In order to provide you with more thoughtful metal OEM services, we communicate with you to obtain your country, city, company, and other relevant information. We collect your information in order to provide you with more suitable customized services, such as sending you products related to your purchases.
2. How HULK Metal transfers, publicly disclose, and shares information
HULK Metal will not transfer your personal information to any companies, organizations, or individuals, except in the following cases:
(1) After obtaining your explicit consent, we will transfer your personal information to other parties;
(2) In the event of merger, acquisition, or bankruptcy liquidation of HULK Metal service providers, or other situations involving merger, acquisition, or bankruptcy liquidation, if personal information transfer is involved, we will require new companies holding your personal information, Organizations continue to be bound by this policy, otherwise, we will require the company, organization or individual to seek your authorization again.
2. Public disclosure
HULK Metal will only publicly disclose your personal information under the following circumstances:
(1) With your explicit consent or based on your active choice, we may publicly disclose your personal information;
(2) If we determine that you have violated the laws and regulations or seriously violated the relevant agreements and rules of the text, or to protect the personal and property safety of the users of the text or the public from being infringed, we may, in accordance with laws and regulations or ask you Disclose personal information about you with your consent.
(1) Sharing principle
a. Principle of authorization and consent: We will not share your personal information without your consent unless you want us to do so.
b. Principles of legality and minimum necessity: the shared data must have a legitimate and legitimate purpose, and the shared information is limited to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose.
c. Principles of security and prudence: We will carefully evaluate the purpose of using shared information by third parties, conduct a comprehensive assessment of the security assurance capabilities of these partners, and require them to comply with legal cooperation agreements. We will conduct strict security monitoring on the use process of the partner after obtaining the information to protect your privacy and security.
3. How do you manage your information
1. Information management
HULK Metal attaches great importance to your concern about your personal information and will do its best to protect your rights to access, correct, and delete your personal information so that you have sufficient ability to protect your privacy and security. Your rights include:
(1) You can modify your personal information by informing us;
You have the right to ask us to make corrections or supplements when you find that we have made errors in our processing of information about you.
2. Information deletion
(1)) You can delete your information by telling us.
4. How HULK Metal protects your information
1. In order to protect your information security, HULK Metal has taken industry-standard security measures to protect your information, so that your information will not be leaked, damaged, or lost, including but not limited to setting up and deploying a host intrusion detection system, important Sensitive data encrypted storage, logging security audit.
2. Pinyan Copywriting takes strict management of employees who may come into contact with your information, including but not limited to adopting different authority controls according to different positions, signing non-disclosure agreements with them, and monitoring their operations. HULK Metal will provide corresponding security measures to protect your information according to the existing technology and provide a reasonable security guarantee. HULK Metal will try its best to prevent your information from being leaked, damaged, or lost.
3. HULK Metal will ensure that your information is not lost, abused, or altered by backing up to other servers. The Internet is not an absolutely secure environment. Despite the aforementioned security measures, please understand that there are no "perfect security measures" on the information network.
4. In the event of an unfortunate personal information security incident, we will inform you in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations: the basic situation and possible impact of the security incident, the measures we have taken or will take, and the measures you can take to prevent and reduce risks on your own. Recommendations, remedies for you, etc.
5. How HULK Metal handles the information of minors
2. If we find that we have collected personal information of minors without prior verifiable parental consent, we will try to delete the relevant data as soon as possible. If you believe that we may be inappropriately holding information about minors, please contact us using the public contact details set out at the end of this policy.
7. Scope of application
Company name: QINGDAO HULK METAL Technology Co., Ltd
Registered Address: Room 901, No. 111-4, Changcheng Road, Chengyang District, Qingdao City, Shandong Province
Office Address: 21D, No. 5, Nanhai Branch Road, Shinan District, Qingdao City, Shandong Province
1. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Tel: +86 15192589183